Online Patient Access
- No waiting or returning to collect reports and/or images
- No film storage or lost records
- No need to remember to take your results with you to your next consult
- You can view your results* both images and report via our patient web portal or our patient Apps on your mobile device 14 days from the date of your scan.
- * MRI Prostate studies and some Oncology studies are not available via the patient web portal or our patient App. Please speak directly to your Specialist for your results.
HOW TO ACTIVATE YOUR ONLINE ACCOUNT
- You will receive an SMS with a link to activate your account 14 days after your scan. Simply follow the prompts, verify your date of birth and set a secure password.
- Download the Apple or Android version of the app from the links provided. To sign in simply enter your chosen password, pin or use facial recognition.
- You can view and share your images once they are available in your account. Remember to always return to see your referring doctor to discuss your results.
For more details, please download the brochure .
For Helpdesk support please visit envisionmi.zed.link
Going Green with Digital Images
The good news for our patients is that you no longer need to store x-ray films or CDs! A full set of images* and a report will be made available online free of charge (14 days from your appointment date). A full set of online images can also be made available to subsequent health care practitioners on request. If you do want a full copy of your images on FILM, CD or USB for your own records, a fee of $66.00 incl. GST for FILM and $33.00 incl. GST for CD/USB (plus postage if required) is payable on collection of the images.
* MRI Prostate studies and some Oncology studies are not available via the patient web portal or our patient App. Please speak directly to your Specialist for your results.
Envision is committed to offsetting our carbon footprint and provides all health practitioners with online access to images and reports.! We encourage patients to support this cause by opting for our digital options.