Envision Medical Imaging is committed to protect the privacy of all patients, in compliance with privacy legislation.
We will ensure that all personal health information provided to us is managed in accordance with the 13 Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) in the Amendments to the Privacy Act 1988 from 12 March 2014.
This means that policies and procedures are in place to ensure that information in collected, stored, used and disclosed in a responsible way to protect the privacy of our patients.
Patients may request access to their personal health information and can update or correct information held by us.
What Information is Collected?
How do we use this Information?
If we collect personal information from you online, we may use it to:
- provide you with our products or services, or with other information you have requested
- communicate with you effectively
We will not use this information to solicit business or send un-requested advertising materials.
Other Important Privacy Issues
In order to protect your privacy, we will:
- not provide your personal information to others persons or organisations
- not disclose your personal information to any third person without your written consent
- restrict access to personal information about you to those Envision staff who need it, either to process your query, or to provide you with the information or services you have requested
Tracking your use
We may collect additional information about your use of our website, which may or may not identify you. We may collect information about which pages you visit to help us determine which parts of the site you value, so that we can build and develop our website to best meet your needs. We may also collect information about your Internet browser and operating system, and the address of the referring site. This information helps us to understand how you came to find our website.
For Further Information