Prostate MRI and MR-guided prostate biopsies GP educational
Date: Monday 22 May 2017
Time: 5.45 for 6.00pm start – 7.30pm
Venue: Envision – 178 Cambridge Street, Wembley
This educational session will give an overview of prostate cancer and current diagnosis recommendations, cover the technical aspects of prostate MRI and MR-guided prostate biopsies, review the literature regarding the use of MRI in prostate cancer detection and provide advice on how to implement prostate MRI into clinical practice.
By attending this presentation, participants will improve their ability to:
1. Define prostate cancer and appreciate the heterogeneity of its behaviour and outcome;
2. Explore how MRI is currently being used both locally and elsewhere for prostate cancer detection;
3. Identify which patients may be suitable for referral for a prostate MRI;
4. Evaluate data regarding the risks of screening and complications of biopsy and treatment and;
5. Implement prostate MRI effectively into everyday clinical practice.
RSVP to Jay Michelle Blackman – email@example.com or 6382 3809.
RACGP QI&CPD Category 2 – 1.5hours – 3 points
Cone Beam CT in Daily Practice
Wednesday 20 July 2016 – a free presentation by Assoc. Prof Bernard Koong and Dr Tom Huang
Onsite at Envision Medical Imaging from 6.00pm
We are also happy to provide customised education at your practice or host an information session at our Wembley location.
For any enquiries please contact Melissa Chivers firstname.lastname@example.org or 6382 3888.
- Physiotherapy Masterclass
- GP patients presenting with Chest Pain – a Cardiac Imaging perspective
- Intraoral Radiologic Anatomy & Interpretation
- Radiology in Dentistry – What and Why?
- Chest CT for lung cancer reduces mortality
- Go Red for Women
- Conebeam and CT – Understanding the Images
- Cutting Edge Technology for Low Dose CT
- Podiatric Monthly Scientific Meeting