Envision Medical Imaging respects privacy and is committed to complying with the National Privacy
Principles in the Privacy Act 1988.
What information is collected?
may collect personal information from you online when you complete an online form. We may ask you
to provide your name, address, e-mail address and contact telephone number. Sometimes these will
be your business contact details, and other times these details will identify how we can contact
you at home.
How do we use this information?
If we collect personal information from you online, we may use it to:
- provide you with our products or services, or with other information you have requested
- communicate with you effectively
We will not use this information to solicit business or send un-requested advertising materials.
Other important privacy issues
In order to protect your privacy, we will:
- not provide your personal information to others persons or organisations
- not disclose your personal information to any third person without your written consent
- restrict access to personal information about you to those Envision staff who need it, either
to process your query, or to provide you with the information or services you have requested
Tracking your use
We may collect additional information about your use of our website, which may or may not identify
you. We may collect information about which pages you visit to help us determine which parts of the
site you value, so that we can build and develop our website to best meet your needs. We may also
collect information about your Internet browser and operating system, and the address of the referring
site. This information helps us to understand how you came to find our website.
For further information
information, please contact us.